A video me and my friends did, need opinions

EST_FatBoy

This is not an advertisement to my channel. Just need opinions on the video!

So we made a video on "How To Build a PC" and it came out pretty bad. I didnt really like how it turned out and it could have been better if my friends would have just followed the script. I filmed and edited this. It also got really dark at one point.

The guy that talks in the beginning is me btw...

Im really proud of the Pimp My Ride part and the Office Space scene at the ending.

Also this is not how we built our PC's, dont worry. :D

Also it was filmed on my HTC Desire X.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

My advice, if you have mouse then reduce the volume a lot, you might like the music but others may not, anything that isnt providing useful information should be cut as it isnt a vlog, also if you are putting music then try to put some with no lyrics. Maybe narrate everything that you are doing in the shot as well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My advice, if you have mouse then reduce the volume a lot, you might like the music but others may not, anything that isnt providing useful information should be cut as it isnt a vlog, also if you are putting music then try to put some with no lyrics. Maybe narrate everything that you are doing in the shot as well.

Thanks, I would really like to do this but the building part is really fast in the new version so it would sound very bad.

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Thanks, I would really like to do this but the building part is really fast in the new version so it would sound very bad.

Also round around the house twice, ist funny once, sorry if im harsh but back when i like mediastudies i learned a fair amount on comedy, smiling also is the hardest thing to stop yourself from doing but YOU MUST NOT SMILE.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Also round around the house twice, ist funny once, sorry if im harsh but back when i like mediastudies i learned a fair amount on comedy, smiling also is the hardest thing to stop yourself from doing but YOU MUST NOT SMILE.

Yeah... My friend looked and smiled in the camera A LOT. Told him to stop but he couldnt keep himself.

Build log

this is pretty funny I have to say....I would change the title

Well its for an "English Day" thing in Estonia. This video is private and in a few days I will show this to the whole school.

Build log

Well its for an "English Day" thing in Estonia. This video is private and in a few days I will show this to the whole school.

oh okay :D I bet you guys will get the best grade then