What cables should i get?

DaRedBoi

Hi, everyone! I was wondering what cables to go with for my new build. The PSU it comes with has white cables. You can find the PSU below. I was wondering if I should get CableMod black and white cables Because I am getting the Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX TG which has 2 side panels. I am going for a black and white color scheme. I want the black and white version of the CableMod cables.

https://store.cablemod.com/product/cablemod-c-series-rmi-rmx-modmesh-cable-kit/     this is cablemod cables

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/rZVBD3/corsair-rm850x-white-850w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020156-na       this is PSU

Yeah, just make sure the cables you order are compatible with corsair models.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

I wouldn't suggest getting them from the cable mod website though, if you're in the US. $20 dollar shipping is kinda crazy.

9 minutes ago, DaRedBoi said:

The one I chose comes with 2 extra  6+2 Pin PCI-e Cables (600mm)

You can never go wrong with that :)

They all have those cables included. The ones you linked from Newegg are not for the RMx according to the description.

RMx 24-pin has 28 pins going into the PSU (Type 4).   The old RM, AXi and HXi only have 24-pins (Type 3).  Technically, you could use those cables, but you should go for the Type 4 cables.