Server For Gaming And Normal Use

Hello, so recently I finished working with this Dell Precision T3500 and trying to make it my main Computer for Personal Use, but I want to game on it and push it more than it is.

Specs:

INTEL XEON W3550

DDR3 4GB OF RAM

NVIDIA QUADRO FX 580

2: 500GB HDD'S

525W PSU

And I think that is it for the specs, But i Want to know if you can use it as a normal gaming rig, I am planning on installing a GTX 1050 or an RX 460, and push the ram to 12 or 16 GB, And for an SSD, I honestly think it could help, but I do not really care about speeds, I just want to work and Game on it.

Thanks!!! ;) 

I mean yeah,  you can do what ever you want with the machine.  You won't be able to run anything modern on max settings or anything like that, but yeah -- I don't see why not.  The CPU will eventually be your bottleneck though.

3 hours ago, Donny_Chen said:

I mean yeah,  you can do what ever you want with the machine.  You won't be able to run anything modern on max settings or anything like that, but yeah -- I don't see why not.  The CPU will eventually be your bottleneck though.

Yeah but with pushing all the other components I am pretty sure it can run everything at least medium or high settings I guess, also for what I have seen in benchmarks, it scores really well against a core i5 2nd gen processor and also 3rd gen 4th and maybe 5th gen processors!!!

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+W3550+%40+3.07GHz\

there it the benchmark if you want to see it :) m