Is pcpartpicker messed up for only me

So recently when I open up pcpartpicker it shows up that there are no GTx 1070s 1080s or Vega 56 and 64 so I was wondering is this happening to other people this is kind of concerning because I want the best prices and I only search from filter.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Screenshot please.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

They are working for me, Do you already have a power supply chose, or perhaps a really small case chose that those cards wouldn't be compatible with? PcPartPicker checks for compatibility so if the card won't work with other parts that you have saved to the list then they won't show up when you're searching for them.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Just now, Ophidio said:

They are working for me, Do you already have a power supply chose, or perhaps a really small case chose that those cards wouldn't be compatible with? PcPartPicker checks for compatibility so if the card won't work with other parts that you have saved to the list then they won't show up when you're searching for them.

true that. if you uncheck the box on the top right that says "enable compatibility filter", it means you cant use that card in whatever system you are building