Looking for good Headphones/Headset

I'm looking for good headphones with powerful bass and comfortable for multiple hours.

Currently I have a Sony MDR-XB950N1 for listening to music with my phone and I also use them for playing video games on the PC, but the downside of these headphones is that they need to be recharged to have the powerful bass/sound. It kinda annoyes me when I'm in the middle of a game, movie or even music and it turns off giving me a less powerful sound.

I really want strong bass (but not too much to the point of being too strong), because it's really immersive with car engine sounds and explosives.

So if you could give me some recommendations for headphones/headset with a similar sound as the Sony MDR-XB950N1, I would appreciate it.

I also think closed-back headphones would be the best, as I want to isolate the sound, because of background noises. But if there are open-back headphones that cancel out any sound from outside, then I'm more than happy to consider them too :)

4 minutes ago, ricksteendam1 said:

http://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-headphones/JBL+E55BT.html?dwvar_JBL E55BT_color=Black#start=1 i use thes if i'm at work i charge them with my phone's charger  

They seem good, but I really wanted headphones that don't need to be recharged, just a plug and play. It's really for PC use only, that's why I want them to work at all time.

Thank you anyway :)

2 minutes ago, Leonsroses said:

They seem good, but I really wanted headphones that don't need to be recharged, just a plug and play. It's really for PC use only, that's why I want them to work at all time.

Thank you anyway :)

you can use them with a USB cable in the pc or these http://www.jbl.com/over-ear-headphones/S500+CHROME.html?dwvar_S500 CHROME_color=Chrome#start=1

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

Just now, ricksteendam1 said:

you can use them with a USB cable in the pc

So it's always charging while in use?

1 minute ago, Leonsroses said:

So it's always charging while in use?

yes it works then like USB speakers 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

Just now, ricksteendam1 said:

yes

Doesn't the battery wear out overtime? If it's charging all the time, won't it reduce the lifespan of the battery?