R5 1600

GTX 1080 STRIX

B350 Strix

GSKILL Trident Z RGB CL16 3000mhz x2

SSD Samsung evo 850 250gb

Corsair Spec Alpha 

Toshiba p300

Corsair CS650M 

I know how to build a PC but i used to repair or build old PCs so do i need to know anything about my parts? For dual channel for this MOBO i should Use 2nd and 4th slot right? And that thing with cooler to rotate AMD logo. Let me know If you have anytips for me except to not destroing my PC :D. Thanks 

for ram slots check the mobo manual, and for the rest enjoy building it :)

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

1 minute ago, 19_blackie_73 said:

for ram slots check the mobo manual, and for the rest enjoy building it :)

Oh i ll for sure. Thanks tho :D

3 minutes ago, MysticalRainXIV said:

test everything outside of the case

Yeah good idea. :)

TheMartineZ, What I'm going to say will be sacrilegious to so many here, but the best advice I can give you is to read the manual first. Not just skim over it, but pull out all the components, and put them to one side and read all the manuals back to front.

Then, while outside the case, plan your build out. Ask yourself, for example, how will you mount the motherboard? How will you orient the cooler? How will you route cables? and so on. 

After you're happy with that, start testing components outside of the case, build a test run on the motherboard case and ensure everything is working. 

That's probably the best way, in my opinion

6 minutes ago, VanguardScar said:

TheMartineZ, What I'm going to say will be sacrilegious to so many here, but the best advice I can give you is to read the manual first. Not just skim over it, but pull out all the components, and put them to one side and read all the manuals back to front.

Then, while outside the case, plan your build out. Ask yourself, for example, how will you mount the motherboard? How will you orient the cooler? How will you route cables? and so on. 

After you're happy with that, start testing components outside of the case, build a test run on the motherboard case and ensure everything is working. 

That's probably the best way, in my opinion

Thanks