New NZXT RGB Build (Ryzen)

Velinzor

Very fortunate to have a grandmother who buys their 16 year old grandson computer components for my Birthday. :x

Specs as listed

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x @4Ghz

Mobo: Asus Strix X370 Gaming F

GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 8G

CPUCooler: NZXT Kracken x62

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB @3000Mhz

4x NZXT AER Fans & Hue +.

Storage: Two 1TB WD HDD

SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 512GB

PSU: EVGA 850W GQ (Overpowered for this build Might get a second 1080)

CASE: NZXT S340 Elite (Black)

Cinebench Score: 1305CB

Heaven Score: 2783 1920x1080 Extreme Everything

20170826_131254[1].jpg

20170826_131302[1].jpg

20170826_131310[1].jpg

20170826_131318[1].jpg

| CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8G | Mobo: Asus B350-F Strix Gaming | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB | Cooler: NZXT Kracken x62 | Storage: Two 1TB WD HDD, One Samsung 960 EVO 512GB SSD M.2 | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) | Fans: 4x NZXT AER Fans with Hue+ |

looks god damn sexy, nice job, but i also have a s340 with fcfront x61 and the gpu really runs hot because of the oc'D cpu intake with the hot air in the case :)

PS: pls remove those ROG stickers, they look ugly in that scenario imo

15 hours ago, Tiwaz said:

looks god damn sexy, nice job, but i also have a s340 with fcfront x61 and the gpu really runs hot because of the oc'D cpu intake with the hot air in the case :)

Yeah that would make sense why that runs hot. With the S340 I had to mount the fans the otherway so you can't see them :(. But Its okay It still looks good and I'm happy with the outcome thanks for the comment.

| CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8G | Mobo: Asus B350-F Strix Gaming | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB | Cooler: NZXT Kracken x62 | Storage: Two 1TB WD HDD, One Samsung 960 EVO 512GB SSD M.2 | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) | Fans: 4x NZXT AER Fans with Hue+ |

this is almost identical to my build except i have a 1600 non x and a vega 56 :P

is 4 ghz your max? i apparently got a lucky chip that runs 4.1 stable, really wanted one of the ones that runs 4.5 stable tho :(

15 hours ago, ImNotThere said:

this is almost identical to my build except i have a 1600 non x and a vega 56 :P

is 4 ghz your max? i apparently got a lucky chip that runs 4.1 stable, really wanted one of the ones that runs 4.5 stable tho :(

No 4GHz is not my max, I'm still testing I just set it to 4Ghz because I knew it could do it easily. It is Idle 28c and underload for awhile the highest I saw was 45c. I'll push it further as soon as possible. I hope you got that Vega 56 before the price increase. I was at the store when I was looking at components (Canada Computers) and the Vega 64 was $919 CAD! I was like no way I'll take this GTX 1080 for $799 CAD lol

I just got board so I put the ROG stickers there lol, I might take them off

1 minute ago, Velinzor said:

No 4GHz is not my max, I'm still testing I just set it to 4Ghz because I knew it could do it easily. It is Idle 28c and underload for awhile the highest I saw was 45c. I'll push it further as soon as possible. I hope you got that Vega 56 before the price increase. I was at the store when I was looking at components (Canada Computers) and the Vega 64 was $919 CAD! I was like no way I'll take this GTX 1080 for $799 CAD lol

i was one of the people who preordered hoping it was good haha

i was one of the people who preordered hoping it was good haha

Thats good, the preorder price is really good against a 1070. If the prices stayed the same, I would have got a Vega 64

Just now, Velinzor said:

Thats good, the preorder price is really good against a 1070. If the prices stayed the same, I would have got a Vega 64

i wouldnt have, im intending on watercooling so i assumed i could oc to vega 64 levels :P

looks like i thought right haha

53 minutes ago, Velinzor said:

Yeah that would make sense why that runs hot. With the S340 I had to mount the fans the otherway so you can't see them :(. But Its okay It still looks good and I'm happy with the outcome thanks for the comment.

i also have a push config as intake and i like seing the radiator much more that the fans

i also have a push config as intake and i like seing the radiator much more that the fans

I rather see the fans just because they are AER fans

i wouldnt have, im intending on watercooling so i assumed i could oc to vega 64 levels :P

looks like i thought right haha

Yup you read the future!