Slow post times Asus STRIX X370-F GAMING Mobo

Hi Guys, are there any issues with post / boot times with the Asus STRIX X370-F GAMING Mobo with ssung 960 evo M.2 ?   I recall reading somewhere that it maybe slow ??? Dont want to buy this mobo if its not going to be real fast, like holy shit that was fast !

I already have most of this just need to decide on Mobo and CPU

This is hopefully going to be my build :  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/VjpBKZ 

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but if you are using an NVMe M.2 SSD you boot times shouldn't be slow. I do remember hearing in a JayzTwoCents video that Ryzen takes a long time to POST on the first boot up, but other than that I know nothing. 

Welcome to Maryland. 

We have crabs. 

2 minutes ago, Cyndre1033 said:

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but if you are using an NVMe M.2 SSD you boot times shouldn't be slow. I do remember hearing in a JayzTwoCents video that Ryzen takes a long time to POST on the first boot up, but other than that I know nothing. 

How long it takes? I have similiar mobo (B350-F) and with Fast Boot enabled i have 11s to windows, without 15s to windows.

My times are very good for Ryzen, crappy MSI boards post 30 or 60 seconds

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

every part of me says that should be correct, but I have come across this several times and just want to be sure before buying mobo If its only first post then no prob

1 minute ago, Blackshuck said:

every part of me says that should be correct, but I have come across this several times and just want to be sure before buying mobo If its only first post then no prob

Dafuq? Your thread seems like you got it, dont misinform people. It will be fine as long as you dont get MSI which takes hlaf a fucking century.

Do you get X370-F or B350-F ????

Also dont get 1600X with watercooler, get 1600 and overclock it

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM