Wid0ze 10 file transfer locally just crap or wtf?

I have noticed this very odd behavior in windows 10 but it doesn't happen in my linux side. I've 1 TB SSD with windows 10 and 500gb SSD with arch linux my daily driver is arch linux but I use windows 10 mainly for gaming and doing some music organizing tasks with foobar and movies that VLC on linux can't play. Anyway I've WD green and WD black drives.. recently I tried to transfer from green to black around 500 files that are between 1-10mb size it began going around 70-80mb/s which is totally fine but slowly it began lowering down to around 10mb/s and even lower at one point it would just show 0 and stay there for like 20 minutes doing nothing. alright then time to boot into arch linux and try the same thing ah okay steady 70-80mb/s file transfer rate locally.. so it can't be failing hard drive because why would linux be okay and windows 10 wouldn't? usually while the transfer rate shows 0 you can hear HDD doing something but on screen nothing is happening which is weird.

My guess is that windows 10 has some weird cache managing thing for file transfer or just sucky file transfer program?

If you were monitoring it at the time, there might have been more clues. The built in anti-virus can be a bit of a hog (3rd party not any better IMO) and it probably doesn't apply here, but it really bogs down if you do thousands of small files as opposed to fewer bigger ones. I find it annoying when even doing simple file deletes, it takes a lot of time and I'm left wondering just what is it doing?

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

37 minutes ago, porina said:

If you were monitoring it at the time, there might have been more clues. The built in anti-virus can be a bit of a hog (3rd party not any better IMO) and it probably doesn't apply here, but it really bogs down if you do thousands of small files as opposed to fewer bigger ones. I find it annoying when even doing simple file deletes, it takes a lot of time and I'm left wondering just what is it doing?

just to point out that linux is transfering in good speeds while windows isn't it. Here is one screenshot but in windows I've malwarebytes pro which I've set to only manually scan files and windows own one should be disabled completely. 

Screenshot_20170825_145945.png