Games Crashing ALL THE TIME

noticemerage_

PUBG, R6S, Golf It, ETS2 are all crashing on me all the time. More games are probably going to start crashing but those are the ones I pretty much play the most. Drivers are completely up to date. Windows is up to date. sfc /scannow brought no results. chkdsk brought no results. 

At this time, I think it could be a hardware issue, but before I actually start taking the things out and testing I want to see if I can remove all other factors before doing so. I've also gotten a few blue screens, which were:

kernel_security_check_failure

system_service_exception

unexpected_store_exception

faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Any tips? 

SPEC:

i5-4690k

GTX 1070

16GB DDR3-1600

Z97 Pro4 ASRock

CX650M

240GB PNY1311

1TB WD Blue

Hyper 212 EVO Cooler

8 minutes ago, noticemerage_ said:

PUBG, R6S, Golf It, ETS2 are all crashing on me all the time. More games are probably going to start crashing but those are the ones I pretty much play the most. Drivers are completely up to date. Windows is up to date. sfc /scannow brought no results. chkdsk brought no results. 

At this time, I think it could be a hardware issue, but before I actually start taking the things out and testing I want to see if I can remove all other factors before doing so. I've also gotten a few blue screens

Let's start with temperatures.  Are you using any software to monitor your CPU and GPU temps?  Personally, I use MSI Afterburner, leaving it running in my system tray showing the GPU temp as an icon.  MSI Afterburner also allows for GPU fan speed adjusting.  I use Core Temp to monitor my CPU temps.. adding a second icon showing the temperature of the highest CPU core.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz

At almost 100% load on both GPU and CPU playing Rainbow Six, the GPU sits around 65 C and the CPU will usually never go above 55 C.