Thoughts about the Razer kraken v2? Looking to buy a new headset

Killer24nl

Hello everyone,

I managed to break my old Razer kraken 7.1 chroma usb and I have no idea how to fix it. Basically the usb end snapped in half when I tripped over the cable.

I'm now looking for a new headset and stumbled across the v2 version.

Does anyone own these? Do they fit the same as the Razen kraken chroma 7.1? And are they just as comfortable?

If anyone else has some recommendations about headsets, please tell me. I don't have too much requirements but 7.1 sound is a must and comfort is preffered.

Thank you for reading!

I wouldn't get any razer product tbh...

There's a good hyperX cloud headset or something that's very popular for good reasons.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

11 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

I wouldn't get any razer product tbh...

There's a good hyperX cloud headset or something that's very popular for good reasons.

I've tried that one from a friend, it isn't very comfortable vs my old razer kraken 7.1 chroma in my opinion

6 minutes ago, Killer24nl said:

I've tried that one from a friend, it isn't very comfortable vs my old razer kraken 7.1 chroma in my opinion

Razer headphones are pretty comfortable.I would just not buy Razer Products because they have horrible sound and customer support.Just get a Hyper X Cloud

My life