Uk Investing Opportunity???

Will01

The rx 580 8gb card from sapphire is about to be released. Its currently on pre order in the uk, Click here to view.

When the rx 580 came out i was looking for a new card so i bought the sapphire pulse card (4gb) on the day it was released, for only £195 including postage. Only a month later i sold that same card for £350 plus postage on ebay. 

Miners are after these cards and i believe they will continue to do so, even at the higher prices from other sellers. I think buying a couple of these cards for only £220 and selling them on could make some decent money. I would 100% buy another one of these cards if i had the money but only being a kid it took me a while to save up for the one i bought. I think if you bought a couple of these cards and sold them on as "new" could make you a couple hundred pounds. Thats if they dont go out of stock before you can grab a couple.

Just to confirm, im not trying to advertise these in any way, i have nothing to do with the seller of these cards, just saw it as a potential opportunity and dont have the money myself to invest.

27 minutes ago, Will01 said:

The rx 580 8gb card from sapphire is about to be released. Its currently on pre order in the uk, Click here to view.

When the rx 580 came out i was looking for a new card so i bought the sapphire pulse card (4gb) on the day it was released, for only £195 including postage. Only a month later i sold that same card for £350 plus postage on ebay. 

Miners are after these cards and i believe they will continue to do so, even at the higher prices from other sellers. I think buying a couple of these cards for only £220 and selling them on could make some decent money. I would 100% buy another one of these cards if i had the money but only being a kid it took me a while to save up for the one i bought. I think if you bought a couple of these cards and sold them on as "new" could make you a couple hundred pounds. Thats if they dont go out of stock before you can grab a couple.

Just to confirm, im not trying to advertise these in any way, i have nothing to do with the seller of these cards, just saw it as a potential opportunity and dont have the money myself to invest.

I've looked for the RX 580 a long time on Amazon FR/IT/UK/DE and I can tell you that it will take some months until you can get some because exactly this message is written on every amazon for a long time already. It won't be delivered or aviable in general soon

57 minutes ago, Plank said:

I've looked for the RX 580 a long time on Amazon FR/IT/UK/DE and I can tell you that it will take some months until you can get some because exactly this message is written on every amazon for a long time already. It won't be delivered or aviable in general soon

i see they are on pre-order. still might be worth pre ordering a couple! ill keep an eye and see if they ever do come into stock

58 minutes ago, Plank said:

its currently the number one seller in graphics cards on amazon uk. so looks like others are onto it!

18 minutes ago, Will01 said:

its currently the number one seller in graphics cards on amazon uk. so looks like others are onto it!

I mean you can try to preorder because Amazon will take your money only in the moment the GPU will be ready to be delivered. So you'll have no costs until you will have it for sure and if it takes too long you can just cancel the order. Tried it by myself but it took too long so I bought a Zotac 1080 and yea...good luck with the card!