RX Vega Crossfire

Timothy11

Crossfire has not been enabled in the drivers yet and 850W PSU is like a ticking timed bomb with two way crossfire RX Vega or the PSU will turnoff.

was reading people whining andcomplaining on reddit then I seen these pop up  but it is reddit take them with a grain of salt and I don't think crossfire or sli ever worked on release but it has been a few years since I tried crossfire or sli.

and

Edited by infinatis12

6 minutes ago, infinatis12 said:

Crossfire has not been enabled in the drivers yet and 850W PSU is like a ticking timed bomb with two way crossfire RX Vega or the PSU will turnoff.

I know about the PSU being borderline.

Where did you get the information on Crossfire not being in the drivers yet?

4 minutes ago, Name Taken said:

Those Vega figures are how much they draw from the wall (AC) while PSUs are rated for their DC wattage output. A 850W PSU would draw close to 1000W from the wall at full load depending on efficiency.

I do not think that they are from the wall numbers. My testing definitely is DC wattage.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, WatchTimmyJoe said:

850 watt PSU is not going to run Crossfire Vega 64 under load, It takes a 750 watt PSU to even use Vega overclocked:

Anyways, I plan on Crossfiring Vega 64 as soon as the driver is available. I would LOVE it if knowledgeable people on this subject could give me some heads up or advise if a hack or work around is found. They ran Vega F.E. in crossfire to get 4k results in Prey so drivers exist. Lemme know yall.

Check gamers nexus, not this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I have 2 RX Vega Sapphire's check, B350 board check, Ryzen 1600 check...... no crossfire enable????? 

On 9/2/2017 at 3:58 AM, Timothy11 said:

I got a reply from Sapphire.

Untitled.png

I looked at the specs and sapphire says that it is crossfire enable, Has anyone else looked into this or am i just out $900 now, and why have no you tubers jumped on the "why is there no crossfire support enable in crimson topic"??? or how to set it up

On 9/16/2017 at 2:52 PM, knowlesy said:

ok so I have 2 RX Vega Sapphire's check, B350 board check, Ryzen 1600 check...... no crossfire enable????? 

I looked at the specs and sapphire says that it is crossfire enable, Has anyone else looked into this or am i just out $900 now, and why have no you tubers jumped on the "why is there no crossfire support enable in crimson topic"??? or how to set it up

I just download the latest driver version and crossfire is working!!!!

Have attached Time Spy result and power draw was at about 790W during the GPU sections.

TimeSpy Crossfire.png

corsair_link_20170922_21_16_52.csv