which headphone is better for me around $1000

FeltyKat

someone delete it i forgot lick the attach file to post button on the last post

Done. You sure you want to spend $1000 on headphones? 

Done. You sure you want to spend $1000 on headphones? 

Why stop there? HE90/HEV90. Drop 30 grand, find you mum's debt card, and take her retirement early 

you mean 100$ ? Alessandro MS1 or Grado

Why stop there? HE90/HEV90. Drop 30 grand, find you mum's debt card, and take her retirement early 

you sir is ******************************** *********************** *************

you sir is ******************************** *********************** *************

I is what? I is me John Wayne? 

Budget: 1000$ ? 100$ ? What is currency you are buying with?

Local store: Amazon? Where do you buy?

I is what? I is me John Wayne? 

He meant to say You sir is thoroughlyamazing ruddynice bloke.

Tim+Nice+But+Dim+2.jpg

Budget: 1000$ ? 100$ ? What is currency you are buying with?

Local store: Amazon? Where do you buy?

He meant to say You sir is thoroughlyamazingly ruddynice bloke.

Well then.

At which point should I stop fluffing about and be...um...useful? Because I know of about one...$1000 headphone you should buy, and about 5 solid $100 options, depending where in Canada he lives.

Save some money buy some HiFiMan HE-500 and spend some money on a really nice amplifier.

Well then.

At which point should I stop fluffing about and be...um...useful? Because I know of about one...$1000 headphone you should buy, and about 5 solid $100 options, depending where in Canada he lives.

And since OP is apparently gone, i will just point out that audio technica imported from china is good buy in amazon.in

8091 Indian Rupee equals

or sennheiser HD 518, witch i dont even know how they sound, but i just found that the price is right

http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-518-Over-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385809876&sr=1-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd+518

HD800 if you have 80,000 Indian Rupees to spare and buying from amazon.in, because i dont have idea, where in india would you buy headphones or online HW stores so i have no choice

And since OP is apparently gone, i will just point out that audio technica imported from china is good buy in amazon.in

8091 Indian Rupee equals

or sennheiser HD 518, witch i dont even know how they sound, but i just found that the price is right

http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-518-Over-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B0042A68R8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385809876&sr=1-1&keywords=sennheiser+hd+518

HD800 if you have 80,000 Indian Rupees to spare and buying from amazon.in

T400's are better.

well the sennheiser.

The beyerdynamics aren't ;)

HD800 is also garbage. Looks nice though. 

T400's are better.

*for its price* :)

*for its price* :)

T400 is half the price, and is better. "For $15000 you can have this Lambo :D! Or for 30 grand you can have a pinto missing a wheel."

garbage? lol, your talk is garbage.

So is the bass response, and sibilance of the HD800 and that fact that if you want to here and frequency below 2500khz with presence you need a nuclear reactor for an amp, or LCD2's which are um....better. And cheaper. And easier to drive (Can be down of an iPhone if you wanted too) 

T400 is half the price, and is better. "For $15000 you can have this Lambo :D! Or for 30 grand you can have a pinto missing a wheel."

Its missing bass, but your "Lambo" is missing mids and tremble. Sorry mate, but if your "Lambo" would be any better, you would only hear bass xD

Beyerdynamic T1

Beyerdynamic T5(p)

Sennheiser HD800

I would argue and say those are probably the worse out of the high end headphones.

LCD2's and Fostex TH600's sound better. HE-500's sound similar to LCD2's and are about half the price.

I would argue and say those are probably the worse out of the high end headphones.

LCD2's and Fostex TH600's sound better. HE-500's sound similar to LCD2's and are about half the price.

yes... OP good luck finding them in india. amazon.in have very limited choice. if he does not go to any special audio store or online hardware/ audio store then he might aswell just buy whatever there is for a grand lol. 

OP is clearly gone and wont come back so we cant help him

Its missing bass, but your "Lambo" is missing mids and tremble. Sorry mate, but if your "Lambo" would be any better, you would only hear bass xD

What are you playing them off? Because I only experience a slightly graininess common in Audio Technica's lower end products, and a slightly shrill treble response.