AMD pulled a Fermi.

StarsOfPaleidas

You realise thats from 2010 right?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

What's the TL:DR on the video?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Damascus said:

you don't read a video

2 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

AMD threw dirt at Nvidia, then they bring out  Vega doing the same thing.

Just now, Damascus said:

Uhh.

Police think the house is growing drugs or some c**p cause of the houses power usage and heat, turns out its just running an AMD pc.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

Uhh.

Police think the house is growing drugs or some c**p cause of the houses power usage and heat, turns out its just running an AMD pc.

No it's against Nvidia, it's an AMD commercial.

amd cards have always run hotter than nvidia

Edited by KOMTechAndGaming
I was wrong

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

No they have not.

Just now, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Not always, the 580 is a thing :P

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, StarsOfPaleidas said:

No they have not.

Just now, Damascus said:

Not always, the 580 is a thing :P

oh well i was under the impression they ran hotter/warmer than their nvidia counterpart, i was wrong

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Seems like the cards are good at undervolting. But since there was only GamersNexus I found doing that... we will see.

But to my knowledge AMD tends to run their GPU on way higher voltage than they need to.

I always wonder why they have nothing in place to do that better out of the box. It fixes a lot issues.

Out of box experience is quite bad. And seems like EU prices are bad too... AGAIN.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

1 hour ago, Legion495 said:

Seems like the cards are good at undervolting. But since there was only GamersNexus I found doing that... we will see.

But to my knowledge AMD tends to run their GPU on way higher voltage than they need to.

I always wonder why they have nothing in place to do that better out of the box. It fixes a lot issues.

Out of box experience is quite bad. And seems like EU prices are bad too... AGAIN.

Prices are bad everywhere... here in Canada it's around 900$ whereas it should be less than 700$...
I was hopping to buy one at launch but nope, impossible. Now we have to wait for miners to return their cards and the prices to stabilize

3 minutes ago, Luxed said:

Prices are bad everywhere... here in Canada it's around 900$ whereas it should be less than 700$...
I was hopping to buy one at launch but nope, impossible. Now we have to wait for miners to return their cards and the prices to stabilize

Never buy a GPU at launch and standard. Since it mines quite bad for watts its a nogo^^ yay.

Prices should stabalize way faster now.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

you don't read a video

TL:DW then?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch