Headset in 300 buck range

Ecignis

Looking for a headset with ok microphone sound and good audio quality. It would be used for watching movies and series aswell for listening to music and gaming. I know about the modmic thing but i need guidance in what headphones/headset to get and i headphones what modmic.

Just now, kaisei said:

No offense but Astros are horrible for the price.

Fair enough. I don't have a lot of experience overall with headsets, but I did quite enjoy the quality of when I used them. In all honesty though, the only thing I have to compare them to is the Logitech G933's and in my opinion, the Astros were way better. 

On 8/15/2017 at 1:40 AM, KrisWalker said:

Fair enough. I don't have a lot of experience overall with headsets, but I did quite enjoy the quality of when I used them. In all honesty though, the only thing I have to compare them to is the Logitech G933's and in my opinion, the Astros were way better. 

I agree that the Astros A50 are better than the Logitech G933, but they are also 2-3x the price if not more. This is especially true seeing as Logitech offers many sales on their products throughout the year.

That's besides the point, though. If what you're looking for is a great gaming headset (or even all around general use headset) it can be a lot cheaper. If wireless is absolutely necessary, there are bluetooth transmitters that you can plug into many headphones that have a removeable cable.