build approval

Versti
Just now, Versti said:

1050 ti isnt low quality, it can run most games on ultra/high settings 1920x1080 with 60+ fps

Good,  you will see when you buy it anyway.

Just now, Erest said:

If you don't welcome our opinion then why bother asking for an aproval?

who said i dont? im just saying that what he said was wrong 

1 minute ago, frozeNNN said:

Good,  you will see when you buy it anyway.

It's low quality indeed, there's a reason for it's low price.

1 minute ago, Versti said:

Go easier with the CPU and get a better GPU, the 12 thread 1600 will be enough. As i said, i've streamed with an Ivy-Bridge i5 with good framerates and quality stream!

"alright, i guess ill use the 1050 ti for this year and work the 2 months in the next summer break and get a 1080 or idk what will come out by that time.."

So when is that going to happen?

And yes in 1-2 months time the prices will fluctuate.

But never mind. I waste my time for nothing.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

Just now, Erest said:

Go easier with the CPU and get a better GPU, the 12 thread 1600 will be enough. As i said, i've streamed with an Ivy-Bridge i5 with good framerates and quality stream!

alright, thanks for your opinion

Just now, r3loAded said:

"alright, i guess ill use the 1050 ti for this year and work the 2 months in the next summer break and get a 1080 or idk what will come out by that time.."

So when is that going to happen?

And yes in 1-2 months time the prices will fluctuate.

But never mind. I waste my time for nothing.

i dont understand your point in this but alright

i dont understand your point in this but alright

The point is that you plan to buy components for a PC that you'll build no sooner than 2 months and according to your statement from the other thread you will work next summer to afford just a graphics card.

I don't want to be that guy, but I will be: how old are you? Under 18 for sure. But why waste everyone's time for nothing? Need attention?

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x, Cooling: Corsair H100i Platinum AIO MOBO: Asus Strix B450 F GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition + Arctic Accelero Xtreme III RAM: 2x8GB ThermalTake ToughRAM White 3200MHz PSU: Corsair RM850x White Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe CASE: Corsair 275r Airflow White OTHER: White and Orange Cable Extensions ---- MONITOR: Samsung LC32JG5 32" WQHD 1440p VA 144Hz

Just now, r3loAded said:

The point is that you plan to buy components for a PC that you'll build no sooner than 2 months and according to your statement from the other thread you will work next summer to afford just a graphics card.

I don't want to be that guy, but I will be: how old are you? Under 18 for sure. But why waste everyone's time for nothing? Need attention?

first, i will build it in 1 month, cuz i got my paycheck yesterday and in israel most workers get their paychecks on the 10th, so im waiting for the paycheck of the next month so i can afford all the parts, and second, im planning to buy the 1050 ti as a year solution for my gaming, so i can work the next in the next break and buy a better gpu, and you clearly cant read btw, third, yeah im under 18, im actually 14, and im not wasting any1 time, this is called forums, you ask stuff and the people that have free time to help you will actually help you! welcome to forums!

2 minutes ago, Versti said:

first, i will build it in 1 month, cuz i got my paycheck yesterday and in israel most workers get their paychecks on the 10th, so im waiting for the paycheck of the next month so i can afford all the parts, and second, im planning to buy the 1050 ti as a year solution for my gaming, so i can work the next in the next break and buy a better gpu, and you clearly cant read btw, third, yeah im under 18, im actually 14, and im not wasting any1 time, this is called forums, you ask stuff and the people that have free time to help you will actually help you! welcome to forums!

14 years old?....paycheck?

Don't mind me anymore, I'm out of this thread. Clearly I cannot help you. Hope that someone else can (I doubt). Cheers.

Just now, r3loAded said:

14 years old?....paycheck?

Don't mind me anymore, I'm out of this thread. Clearly I cannot help you. Hope that someone else can (I doubt). Cheers.

? you still make no sense in your posts..

you can still stream at good quality with a R5 1600. if you get that one, you can get faster ram, ryzen loves the speed. also, get a cheaper psu, no it's not cheaping out, but that psu is pretty expensive and high end. also, what gpu do you got now? maybe you can use that one for a while so you can save up for the new gpu or maybe you can buy one second hand.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 hour ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

you can still stream at good quality with a R5 1600. if you get that one, you can get faster ram, ryzen loves the speed. also, get a cheaper psu, no it's not cheaping out, but that psu is pretty expensive and high end. also, what gpu do you got now? maybe you can use that one for a while so you can save up for the new gpu or maybe you can buy one second hand.

its my first ever pc, ive been using a laptop since i was born, well i actually had a pc that was like 1gb ram and it didnt have a gpu, it was pretty old and i was pretty young so i dont remember the parts.. but i pretty much dont have a gpu laying around, and i dont like buying stuff that has been used before,  thanks for you suggestion tho :)

is it worth it to sacrifice my ssd to get the msi gtx 1060 armor 3GB OC 

or the asus gtx 1060 dual 3gb OC (because it got better stocks and its still a 1060 3gb)

sht, i solved the wrong post -.-, anyways thanks everyone, i mad my choice (its my first trying solved so i fked it up sry, i thought it would close the thread)