Help for purchases

AlessandoZ

Hi everyone,

I'm from Italy and I'd like to know if it's safe/advisable to buy on a reliable american site such as Newegg, amazon.us ecc.. (sry if i'm not allowed to name them). Something would be cheaper even with 2O € of shipping

Thanks!

It's very safe/advisable, just shipping will be exspensive and take a long time.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

3 minutes ago, King_of_Oz said:

It's very safe/advisable, just shipping will be exspensive and take a long time.

Plus import tax.........to be honest it really isn't worth the wait or the hassle. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

11 minutes ago, AlessandoZ said:

Hi everyone,

I'm from Italy and I'd like to know if it's safe/advisable to buy on a reliable american site such as Newegg, amazon.us ecc.. (sry if i'm not allowed to name them). Something would be cheaper even with 2O € of shipping

Thanks!

dont forget the import tax from USA to Europe, normaly about 15-20%

+ the shipping will be more around 40-50euros

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

23 minutes ago, AlessandoZ said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

i once looked at a gpu which was more than €100 cheaper on newegg. but with shipping and import costs it was more expensive.

it is safe, but be sure to check if the prices are indeed cheaper even after shipping/tax.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Unless you are looking at something you can't get from European stores, don't use US/CA. As EU has protected internal markets for electronics, paying for import duties/tax added to shipping (which is $50 and up for anything bigger) will bring costs to same level or even higher than what you would get from local competition.

You should be looking at German stores like Mindfactory and German Amazon. Those have very competitive prices, shipping is really cheap for continental Europe and you don't have to pay any extra fees. Both accept PayPal as payment too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv