Black screen after boot W10 (Works in safemode)

Vastussss

When I was playing a game today, my whole screen suddenly turned a dark brown colour with red pixels 'flowing' through it.

After restarting, I got past the windows loading screen, but afterwards, all my fans have turned to maximum speed and I got a black screen. This would happen every time I would restart my pc, apart from when I launched it in safe mode.

I tried to Windows troubleshoot, repair my pc and various different options that Windows provides, but nothing worked. (When using repair my pc, my pc would reach a certain percentage, turn black and after 10-30 seconds, horizontal gray and green lines would appear all over my screen.)

I've wiped my whole pc and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 and I'm still having the same issue, apart from when I launch it in safe mode. (I've tried installing gpu drivers and it has not helped.)

Cpu - i7 4770k Gpu - R9 270x 8gb ram, Msi miniatx mobo, 500gb HDD All my temperatures are fine and nothing is overclocked. In both cases the monitor was connected to the GPU.

Is there a way to fix this? Could it be hardware damage?