Who wants to do a good deed today?

Zefues

Hello, I can't afford to buy PS Plus right now. I used to use my friends ps plus but he stopped using his PS4, so now I'm left with no PS Plus. If you feel like doing a good deed today you would really help me out. You would have to trust me with your PSN account though. Thank you.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Il trade you one year of ps plus for your power supply :P

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

1 minute ago, ImadKnight said:

Il trade you one year of ps plus for your power supply :P

i'll give you a sandwich?

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

1 minute ago, Zefues said:

i'll give you a sandwich?

Nah Il pass. Subway got my back. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Just now, ImadKnight said:

i'll give you 25 dollar subway card I never go to subway

1 minute ago, ImadKnight said:

oh shit my bad it's empty I just remembered.