Tadas

Also it says that it is 230 Volts on a back of psu

Should be fine wattage wise.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Can this PSU hold this hardware? 

MOBO:http://www.kilobaita...L_660&ID=489588

CPU: http://www.kilobaita...L_420&ID=456215

RAM: http://www.kilobaita...L_664&ID=504748

lol, nooooooo! no, no, no, noooooooo  :P

AMD CPUs first of are power hungry. The motherboard is a great overclocker and will require good stable power. Also, I am pretty sure that the PSU doesn't have the required 4/8 pin CPU connector.

I would recommend a 80+ certified PSU like the Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W.

Elven

Lol, wait. I misread on the CPU. Yes the wattage should be fine. Although, I don't think the PSU has the 4 pin CPU connector required for the motherboard

P.S My bad  :D

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

lol, nooooooo! no, no, no, noooooooo  :P

AMD CPUs first of are power hungry. The motherboard is a great overclocker and will require good stable power. Also, I am pretty sure that the PSU doesn't have the required 4/8 pin CPU connector.

I would recommend a 80+ certified PSU like the Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W.

Elven

Lol, wait. I misread on the CPU. Yes the wattage should be fine. Although, I don't think the PSU has the 4 pin CPU connector required for the motherboard

P.S My bad  :D

http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Korpusu_mait_saltiniai/Corsair/Corsair_power_supply_CX430,_43/CP-9020046-EU/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_403&ID=450770 how about this?

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

that's a good little PSU which will do great. I posted a different one which I think is a little cheaper. Your choice!  :D

I hope this helps,

Elven

that's a good little PSU which will do great. I posted a different one which I think is a little cheaper. Your choice!  :D

I hope this helps,

Elven

BIG THANKS ! +rep :D

BIG THANKS ! +rep  :D

No problem!  :lol:

Elven

No problem!  :lol:

Elven

P.S One more question. Does wattage matters when it is over the needed limit? or it just somehow lovers itself when needed?

P.S One more question. Does wattage matters when it is over the needed limit? or it just somehow lovers itself when needed?

It doesn't matter :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Wattage does matter. Obviously making sure you have enough to power the system, but also to balance how much you need, with efficiency. The best balance is to get a PSU that provides about 20% more power than you need. PSUs are at their most efficient around the 80% load. 

Having too much power, means you will never hit that sweet spot and you are wasting power. Having too little, can decrease efficiency, and if it is on the borderline, it will eventually kill your PSU  ;)

Elven

Wattage does matter. Obviously making sure you have enough to power the system, but also to balance how much you need, with efficiency. The best balance is to get a PSU that provides about 20% more power than you need. PSUs are at their most efficient around the 80% load. 

Having too much power, means you will never hit that sweet spot and you are wasting power. Having too little, can decrease efficiency, and if it is on the borderline, it will eventually kill your PSU  ;)

Elven

Alright... xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

If your willing to go alittle up market corsair RM series are really got for not much more price

That Codegen is not by any means a 400w unit by today's standard due to that 16A on the +12v rail. Along with that and the presence of the -5v rail, it shows that this PSU is design for computers made at least a decade or so ago where the majority of the power draw was on the 3.3v/5v.

Anyways, you aren't powering a GPU? That CX430v3 would be more than enough for your system.

I bought CX430, but my GPU is kinda old :D RADEON HD5570 so it doesnt need any additional power

What GPU you suggest me to buy? but price should fit good quality/ price point :/

If get an amd 7770. They're good little cards.

Will PSU handle 7770? And other components?

Yes, the CX430 would be plenty for a 7770 and the rest of your system.

BIG thanks :) Man, the community of this forum is awesome :D