Case and Cooler suggestions

Brotein

I've just finished building myself a budget gaming and home office pc, But I do not like the stock cooler or my ancient yellow asus case. Not picky on the cooler as long as it works and not loud,  But Id rather the case to be black with a window on the side. My budget for this is about $120 US.

pc parts:

Intel Pentium g4560

4 HyperX Fury 4GB 

2 1TB WD Blue

Gigabyte GA-B250M

EVGA 1050Ti

Corsair CX500

3 minutes ago, Brotein said:

I've just finished building myself a budget gaming and home office pc, But I do not like the stock cooler or my ancient yellow asus case. Not picky on the cooler as long as it works and not loud,  But Id rather the case to be black with a window on the side. My budget for this is about $120 US.

pc parts:

Intel Pentium g4560

4 HyperX Fury 4GB 

2 1TB WD Blue

Gigabyte GA-B250M

EVGA 1050Ti

Corsair CX500

These 2 maybe? You can pretty much keep these 2 even if you plan to upgrade CPU/Mobo etc in the future

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($19.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: BitFenix - Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  ($51.02 @ Amazon) 
Total: $71.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-05 10:00 EDT-0400

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

The CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo tends to go for 30$ and since the g4560 isn't overclockable you can turn the fan speed down and it won't be very loud.For a case you have to look one by yourself,but with a 90$ left you can get a case with everything that you would need.Personal reccomendation is the Fractal Design Define C but again,you have to look at cases and decide for yourself.

12 hours ago, Lurick said:

12 hours ago, InsanityWolf said:

12 hours ago, Megazero said:

Thanks for the suggestions, I have ordered me the Hyper 212.  Just gonna look around for something I like for a case.