Need Help (new here dont know if this can go here)

So recently i have been having problems with my desktop. I have been having problems with windows randomly freezes the screen and i cant do anything. If i leave the computer running while it fezzes it doesn't change. There is also no actually time limit to when it freezes its completely random. I have reinstalled windows and i have tested all ram (taking all out all sticks and booting up and all work). Im also up to date on windows and really need some help as i cant find any information or people with similar issues that arent 3 years or older. 

No i have a corsair h100i on my amd 9590. Corsair link says that the cpu at idal or light web browsing that its between 20-25 degrees Celsius.

On 8/4/2017 at 10:37 PM, mike551345 said:

So recently i have been having problems with my desktop. I have been having problems with windows randomly freezes the screen and i cant do anything. If i leave the computer running while it fezzes it doesn't change. There is also no actually time limit to when it freezes its completely random. I have reinstalled windows and i have tested all ram (taking all out all sticks and booting up and all work). Im also up to date on windows and really need some help as i cant find any information or people with similar issues that arent 3 years or older. 

Clean install or not? If not, may have something to do with your previous windows OS that's still on your HDD / SDD. If not, then might be your HDD is failing even though you were able to install windows again.

I have clean installed windows Thursday(august 3, 2017) after trying everything possible i knew and according the the ocz utility software for the drive says as following in the attached picture. Also sense i just discover that ssd have firmware could that cause a problem? Cause i just installed this software and it said i had a firmware update. I did just run it so waiting to see if computer fezzes but unsure how relevant firmware updates for ssd is. 

20668469_1883003308381922_989453541_n.png