Wireless adapter for linux

So I dont plan to really leave windows yet but plan to start the seeds as I see some tides moving and I dislike how Microsoft is doing some things that is sketchy. Thinking getting xubuntu and then messing with it to get it to look nice. I have dont a LOT of time with linux hell it works out of the box on my laptop but the wireless doesnt on my desktop.  Is there any 5ghz ac wireless adapter that has FULL support on linux and if not then whats one you would suggest? Thank you have a good day.

I've always had the best luck with Intel wifi adapters. While others are hit or miss, compatability gets better every kernel update.

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

14 hours ago, Ohsnaps said:

So I dont plan to really leave windows yet but plan to start the seeds as I see some tides moving and I dislike how Microsoft is doing some things that is sketchy. Thinking getting xubuntu and then messing with it to get it to look nice. I have dont a LOT of time with linux hell it works out of the box on my laptop but the wireless doesnt on my desktop.  Is there any 5ghz ac wireless adapter that has FULL support on linux and if not then whats one you would suggest? Thank you have a good day.

My Lenovo laptop has an Intel adapter in it. Works fine in Linux Mint. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.