Looking for good headphones at arround 150-200

MrE3gman

Basicly what the title says, I'm looking to upgrade my sound equipment, I'm planing to use the headphones as a replacement for a Siberia Elite, paired with a desk mic or a mod mic

P.S.- Sorry for my terrible English

I don't have a mic, but I'm not including it on this budget, this is only for the headphones

Massdrop just launched Hifiman 4xx, give it a try. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he4xx-planar-magnetic-headphones

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile

AKG K550 (closed-back)
AKG K612 Pro (open-back)
Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 (closed-back)
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700x (open-back)
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x (open-back)
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus (closed-back)
Beyerdynamic DT770 (closed-back)
Beyerdynamic DT880 (semi-open-back)
Beyerdynamic DT990 (open-back)
Sennheiser HD558 (open-back)
Sennheiser HD598 (open-back)

Open-back and semi-open-back mean that the earcups have perforations/openings that allow sound to freely pass in and out. The benefits are generally a larger soundstage and better imaging. Soundstage is perceived space and environment of sound, it's distance to sound. Imaging is direction of sound. If your ears tend to heat up, open-back may also help mitigate this as it allows more airflow and heat to dissipate.

Closed-back means the earcups have solid shells that attenuate sound from passing through.

Unfortunately, you just missed the Sennheiser HD 6xx on Massdrop ($199).  I picked up a pair right before it closed.  They do have other high quality headsets if you need some sooner, but if you are patient and wait a year, they will probably put them up again.  They are the most popular item on Massdrop selling almost 21,000 in one drop.