Render Cpu air or closed water

WakaKrazyBerry

Okay I don't know where to put this so I am a student at a 3d college and learning 3d and stuff so hi everyone  but I am currently in a cross road I don't know where to look for a page about this so I will post it here so 

I am currently rendering a project and I delised that may cpu is over hearing I am using a I7 6700 and it renders fine with stock cooler it's just after about half an out it hits 75 degrees and start thermal throttling so currently I am deciding between a air coleer or closed watter cooler loop I am scared of the closed water cooler loop because I am scared it leaks and brakes the components and I can't replace them the most I can pay for a cooler is R1000 in other words 64 Euro 

There is a few closed loop water coolers I am looking at like the corsair H60/Cooler master 140xl or the antex H1200 

Air coolers Cooler master hyper  613 ver 2/ Cooler master hyper 212/ Antex C40/ Antex A40 Pro 

Enie help and advice will be admired thank you 

i7 6700 should not be thermally throttling at 75'C, that's 20'C from TJMax.  Either you're getting bad data on the temps or it's not actually throttling.

Thank you for the answers okay sorry for taking so long and yes it heats a 75'C on msi afterburner and higher it climes to 75 and then stay about round there so yeah but ill just buy a small heat sink like the one Anjelllo said so yeah all good if there happens enie problems while i need to do 5 renders this week for may end project if it gives me problems i will get heat sink thank you 2 for the help and sorry for the late replay from me thanks again xD