Should Linus get AMD Project 47?

Do you think he will get that sever? Do you think it is WAY over his budget or simply it is to much power than he will ever need? Will he simply do a review about it because he likes over the top computer hardware?

If you don't know what AMD Project 47 is, simply put it has 1 Petaflop at 32 bit floating point.

Way too much power, there is no way LMG has the capability to power and cool + ventilate 35+ kW of power. There's also no way LMG could actually make use of it.

1 minute ago, leadeater said:

Way too much power, there is no way LMG has the capability to power and cool + ventilate 35+ kW of power. There's also no way LMG could actually make use of it.

Lol that's what I though. Nobody seems to talk about though. Guess there isn't enough information about it at the time. I'm more curious about this and Epyc than anything else going on.

4 minutes ago, Zonther said:

Lol that's what I though. Nobody seems to talk about though. Guess there isn't enough information about it at the time. I'm more curious about this and Epyc than anything else going on.

Also not many people know about it, the video is currently only on FPC. Sometimes it's best to wait to talk about things until everyone is able to watch it aka spoiler alert ;).

AMD should give Linus the prop Project 47 rack though, that would be cool.

That would make a very interesting video.