Fresh build, No display

Hi, This is my first post here.  I just built my first computer yesterday.  after it was finished, I booted up, but nothing came on the screen (I am connecting hdmi from my graphics card). My friends and I couldn't figure out what was wrong, but we thought it might be the graphics card, so a buddy of mine brought his GPU over and switched it out.  still nothing.  We decided that the motherboard is probably bad, but i want to know what the forum thinks before i return anything. Also, another big problem is that the motherboard I'm using does not have an integrated graphics, so i cant even check BIOS or install windows, etc.  Please Help :)

build:

CPU: AMD - FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-Core OEM/Tray Processor

Motherboard: ASRock - 990FX Extreme6 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

Memory: Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory

Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB SC GAMING Video Card

Power Supply: Rosewill - 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

(did not include fan, sound card, wifi adapter, and case because i do not think there are relevant, i will post if they are.)

Says "fresh new" I imagined Ryzen or Kaby Lake... then.... FX-9590! lmao.

If I had to guess from the top of my head what's wrong here I would say it's that 550w only for this monstrous power eating CPU.

AMD themselves say that you should have have at least a 850w PSU for a single GPU setup with it, the 1060 consumes it's power as well, not to mention the 7200rpm HDD which also consumes considerable power, fans PCI-e cards and all you mentioned to have in it... I honestly think we're looking for insufficient power here.

Terrible purchase also, who the hell wants a FX-9590 in 2017:

Spoiler

dRof7Dt.png

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

I guess "fresh" wasnt the best word, but im still new to this. also i was on a budget and i dont know how to pick the best parts, but for now as long as it works, im ok with it.

anyway criticizing the build aside, you think that the power supply needs to stronger to support all the parts? i just wanna be clear cuz this is all still a little confusing.

Hey, here are some steps you can do. Also, search for cooler master power calculator to see how much power your system will use.

I checked out the power calculator, and it says recommended is at least 508w, so i should be good.  I am going to read that README to see if that helps now.

EDIT:  i've pretty much checked everything and nothing is working.  even though i think i have enough power, im hearing that i might need more.  can anyone share insight on if they think that is really the problem, or if its a motherboard issue?