Pause/Suspend .exe for 8 seconds via script

I'm trying to figure out a way to pause an application in Windows 10 with out have to manually do it from the resource monitor. I need to suspend the application for 7-8 seconds. I'm open to any suggestions. I would like to be able to use JavaScript. I will be in full screen mode when suspending the application and batch will minimize the full screen. Any thought or suggestions are welcome. I will be executing the script via a macro button on a keyboard.

Motherboard : MSI 170a M5

Cpu : Intel 6600k

Gpu : Red Devil r480 8g

Ram : 2x4g g.Skill 3200mhz C16

Hard drive : 500g 7200rpm,3tb,2tb all three different brands using 6gb/s sata III

SSD/Nvme: Intel 600p 512gb

Take a look at PsSuspend. You can just put the command into your macro software and bind start and stop keys. If you need the resume to be automatic, you could do a simple batch file and macro that.

In addition, I don't think you'd find any luck trying to do something like this in JS. That would be a really, really bad security hole if you could just invoke a JS script that could touch things outside its little box. Go to a website and have it delete System32 for you? I'll pass, haha.