Internet ruined!!

LONESTORMER

Finished my PC build, everything was going great until i noticed drivers were downloading painfully slow. Apparently with this new PC my Internet speeds bot up and down have been cut in half. I Updated drivers but i cant think of what the issue might be. My old PC was working just fine yesterday before this one got built. Im running the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver that was on the MSI website.  I dont know if maybe the driver is limiting my bandwidth or something. But this is really bad for me as i built this computer specifically for streaming.

Just now, yathis said:

try a different computer on the line

I have laptops and even my phone on wifi has better internet

Just now, LONESTORMER said:

I have laptops and even my phone on wifi has better internet

So there is something wrong with your computer.

rather than use MSI's driver - uninstall the driver for the network card Via Device manager, and let windows find the correct one for you... 
see if that makes a difference, if not run all the trouble shooters. and make sure that windows QOS and IPV6 is disabled in the network configs... 

If that fails - - I would say that there may be something wrong with the network port on the PC. 

18 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

rather than use MSI's driver - uninstall the driver for the network card Via Device manager, and let windows find the correct one for you... 
see if that makes a difference, if not run all the trouble shooters. and make sure that windows QOS and IPV6 is disabled in the network configs... 

If that fails - - I would say that there may be something wrong with the network port on the PC. 

2c023e6b796506b1430af2ccf08f5c15.png
https://gyazo.com/2c023e6b796506b1430af2ccf08f5c15  Networking is not my forte to say the least. I cant tell which drivers are MSI and windows. I have already uninstalled the realtek thing and scanned for hardware changes. It just reinstalled the realtek thing. 

2 minutes ago, LONESTORMER said:

2c023e6b796506b1430af2ccf08f5c15.png
https://gyazo.com/2c023e6b796506b1430af2ccf08f5c15  Networking is not my forte to say the least. I cant tell which drivers are MSI and windows. I have already uninstalled the realtek thing and scanned for hardware changes. It just reinstalled the realtek thing. I also tried the GDEDIT.msc thing. Didnt do shit

well it would be the realtek PCIe GBE Driver there - right click and check the options... 

also before you do - make sure you have (as a precaution a copy of that driver from realtek. Top link in the list where it says global  http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false 

then while your doing that I will get a step by step guide thingy for you on disabling the network options I suggested.

In the Zip file (I used windows 10 Steps recorder) is a screenshot step by step guide on how to check those settings... (I can upload the MHTML file on it's own if you prefer or if this forum doesn't allow it ) 

network settings.zip

13 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

In the Zip file (I used windows 10 Steps recorder) is a screenshot step by step guide on how to check those settings... (I can upload the MHTML file on it's own if you prefer or if this forum doesn't allow it ) 

network settings.zip

Did it, no difference. I might just have to buy a network card

hmmm... probably the network port itself then. though humor me 

You connected on a gigabit Ethernet port on the router.  if you switch the port your PC is plugged into at the router  what happens? 
Just trying to eliminate all possibilities here 

9 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

hmmm... probably the network port itself then. though humor me 

You connected on a gigabit Ethernet port on the router.  if you switch the port your PC is plugged into at the router  what happens? 
Just trying to eliminate all possibilities here 

Same thing. I mean at least it works but i HATE having to spend this extra money i wasnt planning on spending. Also, thank you for helping me out with all this and actually being helpful.

Edit: After running a shitton more speed tests, my upload (which was the biggest problem) seems to be going up a little bit each test. Which is weird as hell