Which of this board should I get?

Im in the market for a ryzen motherboard for ryzen 5 1600.

Im looking for a Strix b350f on a local store but I can't find one, the one available is a MSI Gaming Pro Carbon x370.

here's the dilemma, if I will order the Strix b350f on newegg it will cost me 581aed (159USD) including the shipping while I can get the MSI x370 Pro Carbon locally (a friend from a retail store) for 675aed (183USD).

Should I add more for the x370?

im leaning towards getting it locally.

Thank you for you inputs!

Ryzen  5 3600 | ASUS Strix B450i Strix | G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb | NZXT H200i | NZXT x52 | Corsair RM650x

[side note] Im into overclocking the 1600

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb | NZXT H200i | NZXT x52 | Corsair RM650x

I would go local.

If you shop there enough you can probably get discounts if its just a small store.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

From what I've heard the MSI motherboards for Ryzen has had alot of issues.

1 minute ago, liamdoyle27 said:

I would go local.

If you shop there enough you can probably get discounts if its just a small store.

Yes, most of my hardware are bought on that store,its just they don't have the item im looking for

6 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

From what I've heard the MSI motherboards for Ryzen has had alot of issues.

I read this issue here offen, I really trust the asus bios that why, 

3 minutes ago, RyeIII said:

I read this issue here offen, I really trust the asus bios that why, 

The internet has a habit of blowing these "issues" out of proportion... and most/all of the important issues were early release issues, which every company was having at the time, all of which are pretty much extinct at this point. MSI is a fine company to buy from if that is your thing. I would personally go for the X370 motherboard over the B350, since prices are that close, if I were you.

10 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

The internet has a habit of blowing these "issues" out of proportion... and most/all of the important issues were early release issues, which every company was having at the time, all of which are pretty much extinct at this point. MSI is a fine company to buy from if that is your thing. I would personally go for the X370 motherboard over the B350, since prices are that close, if I were you.

I'm leaning towards the x370 since the additional price is for the performance/features not in shipping, since shipping here is too pricey. 

8 minutes ago, RyeIII said:

I'm leaning towards the x370 since the additional price is for the performance/features not in shipping, since shipping here is too pricey. 

I have the MSI X370 Gaming pro Carbon and the R7 1700x had no issues with the board in any way and bios update is really easy.

Just go with the X370 i would say.

1 minute ago, SoreRaito said:

I have the MSI X370 Gaming pro Carbon and the R7 1700x had no issues with the board in any way and bios update is really easy.

thanks!I might get the x370 this week