The journey to 1440p: advices

laminutederire
22 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

I sit at 60-90 fps at ultra in 1440p with VSR in most games I play (with the exception of R6 siege which divides by ten the fps count and deus ex making divided which just outright crashed the computer...), is it still worth it to invest in 144Hz monitor? 

Edit: Nevermind I tested the likes of mankind divided and dishonored 2, 40 fps at ultra, and it doesn't get really good after that. Even on high, so I might need to upgrade the gpu for next gen titles, while the Fury is excellent with pre 2016 games :)

Keep the Fury and buy a monitor.

Once you go 144hz+, you'll ask yourself why you didn't do it sooner.

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro

29 minutes ago, Purgent said:

Money. That's why I didn't do it sooner.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

2 hours ago, Purgent said:

Keep the Fury and buy a monitor.

Issue is the Fury doesn't keep up in 1440p..granted the 20 fps I had no matter what settings in R6 siege and dishonored 2 are odd, and come from VSR issues, but still,it's not supposed to go over 40 fps in the latter anyway when you look at benchmarks