Bios post stuck at "Auto detecting usb mass storage devices"

So for the last 3 days every time I turn my pc on it goes through the normal post screen but get stuck at the end on "Auto detecting usb mass storage devices" it the says there configured but doesn't do anything I've tried everything.. unplugging usb' s, hdd, 1 stick of ram, tried booting into windows Intallation device, tested a different cpu and gpu I've also re flashed the bios and cleared the cmos but nothing worked .

But in short is it the motherboard at fault if so I'll replace it? 

Doesn't sound like your motherboard is broken, just some setting(s) that's messing about.

If you can figure out the settings you can always make a hard reset on the bios by taking out the CMOS batter from the motherboard.

Do that for an hour when the PC is completely powerless, so take out the powercord or flip the off-switch on the PSU if it has one.

9 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Doesn't sound like yourm otherboard is broken, just some setting(s) that's messing about.

If you can figure out the settings you can always make a hard reset on the bios by taking out the CMOS batter from the motherboard.

Do that for an hour when the PC is completely powerless, so take out the powercord or flip the off-switch on the PSU if it has one.

+1, reset your settings. After removing cmos do a no powered (power not connected+no battery) butto reset. You hold your powerbutton for 15 secs to suck out all of the power left in the circuits, im not that fan of an hour waiting unless it is a bus to a vacation spot.

35 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Tried modifying the boot order to have USB after your main boot drive?

I've already tried this and putting legacy support off but thanks 

20 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Doesn't sound like your motherboard is broken, just some setting(s) that's messing about.

I've don't this as well but thank you 

5 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Have you tried booting into safe mode? Can you get that far?

No I can only get to the end of the post screen and it gets stuck I cant click f8 to get into boot manager either 

2 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Do you have dual bios option?  Have you tried the other BIOS if possible?

Nope but I have tried re flashing it and clearing cmos bit it didn't

work 

2 hours ago, JordanrBaker said:

Nope but I have tried re flashing it and clearing cmos bit it did work