Which fans for 360mm rad?

i need some good fans for my 360 radiator that i have in the top of my case. my case is a h440 so i have 3 fans in the front, 1 in the back and 3 in the rad. best fans for radiators? i would prefer white or black/white fans so it matches my build :)

Watches and computers                    

1 hour ago, smiles rising said:

i need some good fans for my 360 radiator that i have in the top of my case. my case is a h440 so i have 3 fans in the front, 1 in the back and 3 in the rad. best fans for radiators? i would prefer white or black/white fans so it matches my build :)

Corsair ML Pro.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

On 7/23/2017 at 6:45 PM, smiles rising said:

Should add Corsair uses different technology Magnetic Levitation. You will never hear the motor on the fans. These fans are deadly silent even at 1300 rpm's. Usually once you hit 1000 rpm you start to hear the fan noise. Plus these fans dish out allot of CFM & Static Pressure more then most on the market.

Also a good second choice is BeQuiet Silent Wings 3.

I use both in my PC (the 140 versions).

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon