Small PC case for ATX Board and Full sized GTX 1060

Go to solution Solved by nims0c,

Since you have a micro ATX board, you could go a bit smaller with the Define Mini C. Here's a comparison between Define C and Define Mini C:

6 hours ago, laminutederire said:

Someone above talked about the define C, it could be a good fit for this mobo :)

Unless you want to change for another motherboard and want advices for that?

I will look into it, thanks

6 hours ago, laminutederire said:

Someone above talked about the define C, it could be a good fit for this mobo :)

Unless you want to change for another motherboard and want advices for that?

This case looks good. Might buy it. Are you 100% sure that it will fit my specs, I just don't want to make any mistakes.

7 hours ago, SouthernStorms said:

This case looks good. Might buy it. Are you 100% sure that it will fit my specs, I just don't want to make any mistakes.

Looking at the spec sheet, you could go for ATX,  mATX and mini- ITX, so yeah :)

Since you have a micro ATX board, you could go a bit smaller with the Define Mini C. Here's a comparison between Define C and Define Mini C:

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

6 hours ago, nims0c said:

Might go with the define mini c, now just have to save up money.