Corsair Crystal 570X LED Controler

Hey

I just spent a small fortune on my new rig i am building but have a question or two

The Corsair Crystal 570X Is one Wicked case (hence Buying it) but i wont to control the Fans (Corsairs SP120 RGB) Via a Software / Hardware Contoller Corsair Link Commander

Now does anyone know if you can Hook the RGB Hub in the case to the Commander or even the  Lighting Node Pro???

Cheers

It can be done, this review of the commander pro shows off the setup and effects available.

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

The built-in 6-Port Lighting LED Fan Hub will connect directly into the Commander PRO or the Lighting Node Pro. You can use either one and it will control both of them through CORSAIR LINK. However, if you select the Commander Pro, you can also control the FAN SPEEDS as it is both fan controller and LED Lighting controller. Get the best of both worlds!

13 hours ago, Fluxx said:

It can be done, this review of the commander pro shows off the setup and effects available.

That is a really good video laying things out! Been sleeping on this dude for sure.