Question about adding GPU to loop

Hey guys so i been thinking about what to do next to my build and think its time to add my GPU to my loop. Would i see a more stable temp. is it worth it.

Loop now has

EK supremacy evo

Alphacool UT60 360mm

Alphacool Eisbecher D5 pump res combo 

Noctua NF-F12 3k rpm

My GPU is a strix 1080

IMG_20170626_220017.jpg

The temps will obviously go down, now chances are you would be able to overclock further, but no guarantee.

You could get a Bitspower block which has RGB bling built in, and is even aura compatible if you prefer. And yes, my opinion is in fact that custom loop is worth it pretty much for the GPU loop part; the CPU loop is only a bit better than an AIO, whereas you will see massive differences between GPU on water vs air (in terms of temps). In terms of performance, your clock speed will be more consistent.

On 7/21/2017 at 0:21 AM, For Science! said:

You could get a Bitspower block which has RGB bling built in, and is even aura compatible if you prefer. And yes, my opinion is in fact that custom loop is worth it pretty much for the GPU loop part; the CPU loop is only a bit better than an AIO, whereas you will see massive differences between GPU on water vs air (in terms of temps). In terms of performance, your clock speed will be more consistent.

I got mt ek block today got it in did a few bends and highest temp now on gpu was 39c.