Intel Graphics Settings Menu is missing.

Hello, I am currently trying to multi-monitor with my GTX 1080 handling my main 144hz monitor and my CPU handling my 60hz monitor to fix the stuttering issue caused when running both from the GPU. I installed the latest drivers for my intel 4600 iGPU and I also enabled the multi-monitor setting in the bios.

However, my problem comes from when I right-click on the desktop. I can see my "Nvidia Control Panel," but I don't see my "Intel Graphics Settings" menu.

Does anyone know how to enable the intel menu?

bothgpus.png

nointel.png

I usually changed my monitor setup using the equavilent of "display settings". Might want to look there... (you should have connected both screens, and both screens need to be on to avoid issues in these menu's. Connect them how you would like them to operate)

9 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

I usually changed my monitor setup using the equavilent of "display settings". Might want to look there... (you should have connected both screens, and both screens need to be on to avoid issues in these menu's. Connect them how you would like them to operate)

Both Monitors are connected to the PC. My main one (the one that's working) is connected to my Nvidia GPU. The second one is connected to my Mother Board.

Did you click on "display settings", like in the screenshot you posted? Are there any options?

2 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Did you click on "display settings", like in the screenshot you posted? Are there any options?

Yes I clicked on it, however the second monitor doesn't show up in there since the Intel iGPU isn't displaying.

Do you have a "detect' button up there? Can you check your BIOS/UEFI? (maybe your iGPU was disabled there)

1 minute ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Do you have a "detect' button up there? Can you check your BIOS/UEFI? (maybe your iGPU was disabled there)

I enabled an option that should allow Multi-Monitor to work with both my dedicated GPU and my integrated graphics.

What option, where. (on my windows 7 pc, I didn't have to change a thing when I still had my GPU installed) Anyways, off to bed.

Just now, Dutch-stoner said:

What option, where. (on my windows 7 pc, I didn't have to change a thing when I still had my GPU installed) Anyways, off to bed.

I'll take a picture and post it in a minute

UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURIOUS:

I figured out the problem, either my HDMI port on the motherboard or the HDMI cable itself wasn't working. I tried a Dual-Link DVI and everything is working now.