Gobbles, the increasingly less crappy PC build!

Lord Nicoll

Gobbles may have started out as a Pentium G860 on a barely working Maximus V Formula with a GTX 295 of all things, but it's slowly getting better with each version, sadly still pretty far away from the 1440p 144Hz gaming PC I had invisioned, since tech at the moment might pick up speed, I decided to wait a bit, although two GTX 1080ti still looks like my best bet for max detailed 1440p up to 144Hz. That said, gobbles in it's current form (something like 2.4567 idk I don't count) it's that crappy. Sadly the R9 380X died while overclocking, so a shitty GTX 680 is in it's place, just imagine a Sapphire Nitro R9 380X instead. 

What I'm really showing off is the, although rushed, awesome paint, I love high contrast, so I went for Glossy Black on the inside with a glossy red motherboard tray, with a flat matte black on the outside, and I think it looks great. I designed it to be either a love or hate thing, and so far have already had those reactions from friends, from loving it to hating it, even an argument broke out, since it's the internet though, they're probably argue over weather the ocean is wet or not. If it wasn't for the rushed and not perfect in some areas paint, I'd love it even more. If you do happen to care about the specs it's in the spoiler

Spoiler

I7 7700K @ 5GHz

Maximus VIII Formula

2x 4GB Corsair LPX 2400MHz @ 2666MHz

Corsair SPEC-03

Corsair RM850X

PNY GTX 680 @ 1240MHz

Sandisk SSD Plus 120GB

Seagate Pipeline 500GB

load of corsair fans

AlphaCool NexXxoS ST30 Copper 240

EKBK Supremacy EVO Black Acetal and Nickel

Thermaltake reservoir (actually not that bad)

EKSPC-60 PWM Black Acetal

IMG_1962[1].JPG

IMG_1963[1].JPG

Yours faithfully

Liquid looks like fruit punch. Mmmm ?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Just now, LtRavens said:

Liquid looks like fruit punch. Mmmm ?

haha, I compared how some water cooling folks use console peasant's tears, well I used their blood. Joking aside the tubing as a slight cloud to it so it doesn't carry the nice red through it. It's actually really deep and red when I made it up, but I'd measured it out fine and was like "is this right" but it turned out fine. 

Yours faithfully

2 hours ago, Lord Nicoll said:

haha, I compared how some water cooling folks use console peasant's tears, well I used their blood. 

Their blood huh? Atta boi! ? Jks a side, enjoy your PC bro. ?

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Looks okay but I prefer hard tubing and the liquid looks like guava juice. ?

Just now, Moeplazz said:

Looks okay but I prefer hard tubing and the liquid looks like guava juice. ?

I didn't do hard tubing in this machine for a few reasons, I plan to replace this case in November anyways, I change and fuck around a lot in there, and I didn't wanna spend a fortune now that I'm saving for a new GPU. 

Yours faithfully