Help, before I lose my mind, please.

ScreamSlasher5X

I want to get a rough idea before I go calling and complaining. The last three to four months I have had CONSISTENT non stop problems. First the phone line wouldn't work and then the broadband started playing up. I had someone come out, apparently somebody went threw a cable because they were doing building work on a pathway. The phone line and the broadband stopped working at the same time, another week of waiting and the problem was resolved, this time apparently another cable on another road had something wrong and needed replacing. I'm once again sitting here with no phone line and the broadband constantly playing up. About a week ago I was sent out a new hub because why the fuck not, I swapped it and everything started working fine, that was up until the last couple days. Here's the things that I have done. Gone down stairs to check the hub, NO LIGHTS other than a blue strip to let me know it's working. Check phone line, it's dead, no tone. Check local service, they think everything is fine. Current problem. No phone line. Connection dropping. Wifi drops from four bar to two bar, frequently completely dropping. Sometimes going limited. To note, we had out master socket changed, I can't remember the reason and the reason I was given was sort of half arsed because my mum didn't understand what was being said, so the short of it is we have a new master socket. The company is BT, I'm UK based, I've not had a problem with them until the last couple months, the last seven or whatever have been fine. Other than that I honestly don't know what else to say. I'm genuinely starting to get really fucked off and I haven't a clue why I'm getting constant problems. Help, information or suggestions are greatly appreciated and maybe I'll finally get somewhere with this company.

Have you checked the "BT" company's website to see if they are making any public statments on these issues?

Have you contacted the company's technical support, or help?

It sounds like there are infrestructure problems, and people just messing with things they probably shouldn't be.

If you have dont these things, and they don't know of any problems, and won't check into it, have any of your friends/family besides your parents had similar issues?

I only say besides your parents because I presume your mom couldn't hear you for the sole reason your phone doesn't work properly. ie you called her from your phone and that is why she couldn't hear. (I hope that made sense.)