Looking at a corsair h100i and wondering whether it will fit

Hey guys I am just posting a post on here because I plan to upgrade my current i7 2600 to an i7 3770K or haswell and I was wondering if the h100i will fit in my CM storm enforcer with something like a MSI z77 GD65 or haswell equivalentboard I have heard mixed things but I have only ever seen the original h100 in the case would love some input thanks

-Coombzy

Sorry, was thinking of a different case.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

From what I've seen around the internet the H100(i) won't fit properly in the Enforcer just because of lack of space (the rear I/O gets in the way). I've seen it mounted by just sticking screws through the fan grill, but then it's crooked and ugly...

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Ok thanks for the replies guys will I be able to use something like an h80i or another water cooler I am open to recommendations they don't have to be Corsair.just has to fit in my case

Ya, seen some pix of the H80i mounted in them in...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99