Selling my PC's to buy a bigger and better one

I know that my Gaming Rig right now isn't good (Both my laptop and Desktop) and my desktop wont do good gaming and video production, I want to build a rig with the money and a little more that I save up but the problem is I dont know how much to sell my stuff for. I have an older desktop that can be fixed for about $30 but that means I have to use some ram that I used in my rig then it will have 8gb and the older desktop will have 4gb, the specs of the old system is Phenom ll X4 925 (Dead IMC) rs880pm-am, 300W OEM PSU, how much could I sell that for, my laptop i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500, 500gb of storage, how much for that, my gaming rig, FX 6300, 8gb of DDR3, 500gb of SATA 3 storage, DVD drive, EVGA 450BV, MSI GTX 770 2gb Twin Frozr OC, how much for that, I live in Canada so how much for all of that and what I have left over, but I will need to get a 1tb storage for the stuff on the hard drive (will do a fresh install of windows 10) and I would like to go with Ryzen for my next build but I will want to have $100 to improve my Audio Setup, so with the $100 off what would I be able to build and I do have a night stand that I am willing to turn into a case and I would also like to get a new desk which is $210 (from Ikea and to ship it to me is $40 more than the stuff im getting) So what can I fit into my budget with what I have left over?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

3 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

I know that my Gaming Rig right now isn't good (Both my laptop and Desktop) and my desktop wont do good gaming and video production, I want to build a rig with the money and a little more that I save up but the problem is I dont know how much to sell my stuff for. I have an older desktop that can be fixed for about $30 but that means I have to use some ram that I used in my rig then it will have 8gb and the older desktop will have 4gb, the specs of the old system is Phenom ll X4 925 (Dead IMC) rs880pm-am, 300W OEM PSU, how much could I sell that for, my laptop i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500, 500gb of storage, how much for that, my gaming rig, FX 6300, 8gb of DDR3, 500gb of SATA 3 storage, DVD drive, EVGA 450BV, MSI GTX 770 2gb Twin Frozr OC, how much for that, I live in Canada so how much for all of that and what I have left over, but I will need to get a 1tb storage for the stuff on the hard drive (will do a fresh install of windows 10) and I would like to go with Ryzen for my next build but I will want to have $100 to improve my Audio Setup, so with the $100 off what would I be able to build and I do have a night stand that I am willing to turn into a case and I would also like to get a new desk which is $210 (from Ikea and to ship it to me is $40 more than the stuff im getting) So what can I fit into my budget with what I have left over?

Keep your rigs a bit. GPU prices skyrocketed and this is time when you should NOT build a new PC.

7 minutes ago, Mister_Cro_Noob said:

Keep your rigs a bit. GPU prices skyrocketed and this is time when you should NOT build a new PC.

I know that I want to play at better resolutions because 900p and 768p isnt that good

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

I know that I want to play at better resolutions because 900p and 768p isnt that good

Poor you m8.

Wait until the gpu prices go down or buy used 980 ti in your new rig :/

1 minute ago, Mister_Cro_Noob said:

Poor you m8.

Wait until the gpu prices go down or buy used 980 ti in your new rig :/

There's a 980 for $600 in my area I know it's overpriced too much but it's "brand new" so I have to check out hardware swap, the classified, and eBay. I know what a 980 does at 4k with a i7 6700 16gb of ram on BF1

What games do you play? I saw JayZ2cents do a video on the 770 recently showing well performing benchmarks. 

Just now, fpo said:

What games do you play? I saw JayZ2cents do a video on the 770 recently showing well performing benchmarks. 

Payday 2, GTA V, War of Thunder (Not World of Tanks got too stale after 4 years and 500 hours), Rust, Rocket League, CS:GO, but my problem is I have to wait to get my mobo from an RMA 

18 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

Payday 2, GTA V, War of Thunder (Not World of Tanks got too stale after 4 years and 500 hours), Rust, Rocket League, CS:GO, but my problem is I have to wait to get my mobo from an RMA 

Ahh. From looking at the games, a lot should hold up. 

Patday, gta5, rocket league, cs:go should definitely do decently. 

As for war thunder and rust, I don't know. 

4 minutes ago, fpo said:

Ahh. From looking at the games, a lot should hold up. 

Patday, gta5, rocket league, cs:go should definitely do decently. 

As for war thunder and rust, I don't know. 

at 900P my laptop runs it decently on ultra low on War of Thunder but my laptop hell no (~10fps)