Bizarre Razer Naga failure

ewat

Out of all the mice I've ever owned, all the Razers, the Logitechs, the Microsofts, the Logicools. THIS is the most bizarre failure I've ever seen.
I can understand the switch breaking, or the laser ending it's life, or a whole host of other things, but never has the PLASTIC failed me on a mouse!

IMG_3298.thumb.JPG.a5605f1b7fa37370e7011f7bf2958f52.JPG

I'm not complaining (even though I'm only a week outside of warranty lol) I'm just amused!
I've sent through a support message to Razer, hopefully they pity me and help me out.

I want to know if you've got any other horror stories or wacky mouse failures you managed to capture in pictures or videos?
Chuck em this way!

Hahaha! Not int he slightest!
This broke while I was playing Junkrat in Overwatch on Horizon. 2nd round, attacking and in the lead. On fire even, and then as I'm firing some nades in to the Point B the button separates and I lose the function to click at all hahaha

Honestly, the tip of my finger sits back over a centimetre from the tip 

5 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

claw grip?

since you thumbs uped it ill that as a yes thats probably why it broke if you were a bit to aggressive with your claw grip it could have bent it back and forth though  or not mabye you were hitting between the 2 supporting points the button and the back end of the mouse causing bending then stress

it's a weird failure ive owned 2 naga epics over the last 10 years and the only failures i got were from to many drinks being poured on them

I thumbs upped it due to the reply, not because you were correct. Sorry to let you down, I don't claw grip. My hand sits quite far back on this mouse tbh

Here's a pic of where my hand sits on the mouse for reference:

IMG_3300.thumb.JPG.a3b68a1922686dc8a2f60b7c7f1d42d8.JPG

(I am using electrical tape to hold it together for now)

Just now, Megah3rtz said:

Razer truly is the Ford of peripherals. 

I like how you start two wars at the same time in a single, seven word, response.