----> Come Help Me <----

RazerFanBoy

Thanks! Okay. Cases. Yes, cases. 650D, HAF-X, NZXT Phantom, Bit Fenix Colossus, 750D (when it comes to Australia [Never] ) OR Bit Fenix Shinobi XL

BYE!

Hi. :o

Colossus if you can get a side window with it, looks so nice. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Pccasegear has the 750D coming in a few days so its either that or the colossus. P.s. I think u should get the colossus because u, me and a few other people from what I've seem are the only ones who actually like it so itll be unique but a case is a totally personal choosen part.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Whichever looks best.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.