Anyone playing Paladins??

Greetings!

So I've been playing Paladins for a few days now, and I really enjoy it; no toxicity, everyone has teamwork in mind, everything is positive I'd say. 

But the thing is, I don't have anyone to play with, so if you don't mind, would you play with me?? I promise I'll be decent :P

24 minutes ago, RGProductions said:

@Bananasplit_00 plays, but he probably won't be interested

Meh, it's just sad to think that people ignore a decent multiplayer game that is not toxic

10 minutes ago, Memorizer said:

Meh, it's just sad to think that people ignore a decent multiplayer game that is not toxic

Apparently there's a keylogger in it.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

On 7/9/2017 at 9:18 AM, TheGhzGuy said:

Apparently there's a keylogger in it.

Really? Well that's good... and bad

Not toxic? What game mode have you been playing? You can't (or couldn't?) see or hear what the enemy said, that made it a little less toxic.
I quit paladins for a while, atleast until they stop adding new champions every goddam 2 weeks. Each more OP than the previous.

On 7/14/2017 at 0:41 AM, Trustadz said:

Not toxic? What game mode have you been playing? You can't (or couldn't?) see or hear what the enemy said, that made it a little less toxic.
I quit paladins for a while, atleast until they stop adding new champions every goddam 2 weeks. Each more OP than the previous.

I'm farming on casuals until I can have most champs, and the toxic people I've encountered are Filipinos. (Considering that I'm on the asia pacific server)

• 2 weeks later...

When I played, there was no communication at all. I don't remember if there were options for group chat or group voice, but nobody used them if they existed, so there was no toxicity. As an aside, if people stop ignoring the game, it's guaranteed to get more toxic because people are assholes in large groups.

That said, I quit playing because it felt like an unpolished version of Overwatch. Since I had already paid for my OW account, there was no need to leave for a F2P version of the same game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 7:35 PM, Memorizer said:

Greetings!

So I've been playing Paladins for a few days now, and I really enjoy it; no toxicity, everyone has teamwork in mind, everything is positive I'd say. 

But the thing is, I don't have anyone to play with, so if you don't mind, would you play with me?? I promise I'll be decent :P

overwatch is better imo