Is My PC Completely Dead?

When i press the power button on my PC it does nothing, no lights, no power.

I then took my PSU out of the case and did the paperclip method on it. The PSU's fan turned on and started spinning.

When the PC is switched off nothing happens, but when the PC is switched on the CMOS Reset light will work so idk if the PSU is dead?

What could the cause be. So far the parts i have tested are

CPU

GPU

RAM

CASE

STORAGE

But the

Mobo

and PSU i havent tested 100%

PC in sig below

Clear CMOS?

Try a different PSU - detatch everything (including mouse and keyboard Use a PS2 keyboard if you have the ability to!)  use on board Graphics only and check all your internal cables plugged into the motherboard, and the connections on pin headers. 

When you switch it on are you hearing Pre-Bios Beeping? if so check out what that beep means (google it)  

17 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

Try a different PSU - detatch everything (including mouse and keyboard Use a PS2 keyboard if you have the ability to!)  use on board Graphics only and check all your internal cables plugged into the motherboard, and the connections on pin headers. 

When you switch it on are you hearing Pre-Bios Beeping? if so check out what that beep means (google it)  

i press the power button and nothing happens at all

4 minutes ago, DisconnectedYT said:

i press the power button and nothing happens at all

Check the power connector headers on the Mobo are connected properly! and if they are - then look at the PSU followed by the Mobo... 

44 minutes ago, Metal_Kitty said:

Its a Xeon cpu.... no internal gpu, and which board still uses beep codes? modern boards dont even come with a speaker...

1 hour ago, DisconnectedYT said:

I cleared it but it changes nothing

Try to start the computer by shorting the front panel power button pins on the motherboard instead of pressing the button...

37 minutes ago, Leonius said:

Its a Xeon cpu.... no internal gpu, and which board still uses beep codes? modern boards dont even come with a speaker...

Try to start the computer by shorting the front panel power button pins on the motherboard instead of pressing the button...

already tried that and still does nothing, only thing that gets power is the Cmos light

Just now, DisconnectedYT said:

already tried that and still does nothing, only thing that gets power is the Cmos light

that is quite weired then... do you have any other components that you can swap your current once out for?  currently I would say its either the motherboard or the psu anything else does not make sense...