Gamming Computer With not so well monitor? BOTTLE NECK

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great day! So I finally decided my parts on my PC (I want to build for gaming and a little bit of workstation due to youtube video processing and editing) after a 6700K (to cheap out on a Z170 rather than Z270 I find it worth it) and a GTX 1080. BUT, the biggest bottleneck that no one expects is.... The Monitor... I am going to buy the Asus VX228H (https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236358&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=) Which is a 1080p 60hz. I can't have the full experience but I have to, to stay under the 1800$ budget I have, I know you can build that same computer for like ~1400$ but the youtube gear also takes about 300$ and I have no peripherals, to be honest, it is at ~1870$ with Kinguin windows as of right but I can't spend another hundred for a better monitor. So in this case scenario, do I go for the better parts and worse monitor and have a bottle neck (REMEMBER IT IS UPGRADEABLE LATER) or do I get a better monitor and change my CPU (NOT GPU DUE TO MINING.) I don't know because I'm falling towards the bottlenecked monitor because it would be cheaper to upgrade rather than getting newer parts later (and because the newer parts in the future may also create a bottleneck to today's parts.) And because monitors just keep getting cheaper and cheaper. So any advice? I appreciate your time, and thanks for the advice, I hope it helps me and many others. :D

Don't decide on your parts yet, give us a list of what you want to use.

The geek himself.

You could get a ryzen 5 1600 and with the money get a 144hz

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

Thanks for the reviews btw, I can't trust Ryzen I have an AMD FX8350 and it RUNS HOT AF...

Also, Ryzen is young AF and still needs to go through puberty and a lot of maturities to achieve the gaming level on Intel, although I understand the workstation side of things but I've watched enough videos, I know for a fact that I am not going to be doing multi-tasking and I am not going to render 4K videos, so a couple minutes for a difference is not a problem, (especially that I don't care about time since I can just render a video and something else at the same time.)

THE EXTRA FANS IS BECUASE I NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH OVERHEATING BECUASE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NO GAMES RIGHT NOW AND I DONT WANT ANOTHER PROBLEM OR HUDACH WITH OVERHEATING.

PC that I want:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gzFWsJ

Get another case if you are that worried about overheating. Phanteks cases have very restrictive airflow and stuffing them full of fans won't help that much. You are better off with decent case and 3 fans. Or even spend bit more for bigger CPU cooler.

Current CPU overheating is more likely cooler issue than chip itself.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv