Tesla Cards for Mining?

I was poking around eBay looking for graphics cards for a build for a friend, and stumbled upon the Tesla series of cards from Nvidia. I was wondering if these would be any good for mining in any capacity? I'm pretty new to mining so apologies if this is a dumb question but I figured I would ask. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, csakstar said:

I was poking around eBay looking for graphics cards for a build for a friend, and stumbled upon the Tesla series of cards from Nvidia. I was wondering if these would be any good for mining in any capacity? I'm pretty new to mining so apologies if this is a dumb question but I figured I would ask. Thanks!

You probably would never make your money back

They would mine just as well as the eqv geoforce cards. The only thing is they normally cost more. The ones are ebay are normally very old and are simmilar to the gtx 280 or 470

Mining in my opinion is one of those things that is eventually going to die.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

33 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

They would mine just as well as the eqv geoforce cards. The only thing is they normally cost more. The ones are ebay are normally very old and are simmilar to the gtx 280 or 470

I found a couple with 6gb of gddr5 so I was curious if the m2070 cards would be okay. Low investment as opposed to gamer cards. 

Just now, csakstar said:

I found a couple with 6gb of gddr5 so I was curious if the m2070 cards would be okay. Low investment as opposed to gamer cards. 

thats a gtx 480. Those suck power and are slow. Don't both with them. They cost more than a gtx 480, which would be faster

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

thats a gtx 480. Those suck power and are slow. Don't both with them. They cost more than a gtx 480, which would be faster

Gotcha. I figured for the price they wouldn't be too great. Thanks for the advice!