What headphones should I get

Ես վատ

I want to get a new pair of headphones but I don't know what to get my price range is $80 

Please give me suggestions 

What style of earphones do you like? What sound do you like? Bluetooth? Etc.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

5 hours ago, YedZed said:

What style of earphones do you like? What sound do you like? Bluetooth? Etc.

I like head phones with an over ear style like cuffs if that helps

Sony make great budget price headphones but I neaver had a pair. My headphones now are Audio-Technica ATH-M40x, good headphone but with a neutral  sound (no base boost ect). As they are 144$ I would sugest you the ATH-M20x for 69$. The reviews are good.

5 hours ago, Just4lol said:

Sony make great budget price headphones but I neaver had a pair. My headphones now are Audio-Technica ATH-M40x, good headphone but with a neutral  sound (no base boost ect). As they are 144$ I would sugest you the ATH-M20x for 69$. The reviews are good.

thanks for the suggestion

20 hours ago, Ես վատ said:

thanks for the suggestion

I was able to just get these (the m40x's) for under $90 on amazon and currently look to be even cheaper on some music equipment sites (zzounds) and newegg so they could definitely be in your price range. They definitely have a flatter/neutral sound so bass won't really be bumping when you listen but the overall clarity of everything is a significant improvement from a lot of other headphones. Another note, as a man with a large head the clamp force on these can become a bit much after a while, especially when I am wearing my glasses too. If you have a small head and no need for glasses they should be nice and comfy for a long period of time as they are pretty light and comfortable otherwise.

1 hour ago, Tacanacy said:

Since you didn't mention any genres or other sonic preferences, I think Philips SHP9500 is a safe choice. It's also very good for gaming.

An important note on the 9500's (though I have never worn them) is that they are open back headphones - this means that a lot of noise will get in and out of your headphones so they are not ideal if you are looking to isolate sound or if you plan on using them in an office environment since everyone around will hear what you are listening to. On the other hand - if you have an environment where you don't mind the sound getting in/out then these seem like a fantastic and unique option as not many people have tried open-back headphones before.

9 hours ago, kmathieu2220 said:

I was able to just get these (the m40x's) for under $90 on amazon and currently look to be even cheaper on some music equipment sites (zzounds) and newegg so they could definitely be in your price range. They definitely have a flatter/neutral sound so bass won't really be bumping when you listen but the overall clarity of everything is a significant improvement from a lot of other headphones. Another note, as a man with a large head the clamp force on these can become a bit much after a while, especially when I am wearing my glasses too. If you have a small head and no need for glasses they should be nice and comfy for a long period of time as they are pretty light and comfortable otherwise.

But does it have a microphone?

An important note on the 9500's (though I have never worn them) is that they are open back headphones - this means that a lot of noise will get in and out of your headphones so they are not ideal if you are looking to isolate sound or if you plan on using them in an office environment since everyone around will hear what you are listening to. On the other hand - if you have an environment where you don't mind the sound getting in/out then these seem like a fantastic and unique option as not many people have tried open-back headphones before.

because my friend has audio technica and most of them don't have microphones ;/

ok so I just did some research and I can get a mod mic for the mx40's thank you