x62 fan question

Are the fans that come with the x62 decent enough to keep (the Aer P 140 fans); or should I look into replacing them with different ones?  Also, should I look into replacing the fans that came with my NZXT H440 (FNV2s).

"Hyper Demon" Build: 

Case: NZXT H440 Hyper Beast.  CPU: AMD R9 3900x (cooled by a KrakeX62).  GPU: AMD XFX RX 6900XT Merc 319 Black.  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB ram @3600mhz.  Mobo: Asus Crosshair VI hero. PSU: Corsair RM850x.  Boot drive: Samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme ssd.  Game storage: Samsung 860 evo 1TB SATA SSD.  Bulk storage: WD Black 2TB.  

2 hours ago, Java said:

Are the fans that come with the x62 decent enough to keep (the Aer P 140 fans); or should I look into replacing them with different ones?  Also, should I look into replacing the fans that came with my NZXT H440 (FNV2s).

The fans are very good for the AIO. The H440 Fans are for AIRFLOW. You need fans with STATIC PRESSURE for a radiator. Static pressure fans are better for radiators and heatsinks and aiflow fans are better for sending air to components from outside the case. The included fans are more than enough for the radiator and I would defiantly use them.

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!